Saturday, February 27, 2010

Life script analysis 3

For a larger version of this click here and then click on all sizes.


I was about 10 years old and was in the washroom doing some laundry with my sister. My mom was sitting at the table next to the kitchen. I heard this loud noise and lots of swearing and shouting. It was my dad in the garage. He came into the house from the garage and walked by my mom saying "F..." and "S..." to her. I looked up from the laundry as the door was open and I could see my dad walk into the door way. He saw me there and he picked up a telephone book and threw it at me. It hit my right shoulder so that it turned me around a bit. It hurt real bad. He then just walked off he didn't say anything or do anything more. I thought "That's weird". It was always so confusing. No one ever said what was going on. My sister said nothing, but I felt sorry for her and my mom said nothing. It was treated like it never even happened.


But I knew my dad hated me. He said many times that I looked like his father and he always hated his father. He was always so angry and he hated me so much. I knew he didn't want me. He told me that. I was unwanted and unlovable, so I wanted to die.



No comments:

Post a Comment