Thursday, September 15, 2011

Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Quotes


  1. A discovery is said to be an accident meeting a prepared mind.
  2. Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.
  3. Senescent judges show how patriotic they are by passing out hard sentences for tearing up a draft card or following one's conscience according to the principles established by our country at the Nuremburg trials.
  4. When I received the Nobel Prize, the only big lump sum of money I have ever seen, I had to do something with it. The easiest way to drop this hot potato was to invest it, to buy shares. I knew that World War II was coming and I was afraid that if I had shares which rise in case of war, I would wish for war. So I asked my agent to buy shares which go down in the event of war. This he did. I lost my money and saved my soul.


Albert Szent-Gyorgyi Quotes


More Free Wallpapers:

No comments:

Post a Comment