Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The dream I had last nite

I was outside in the street. I didn’t recognise where. I suddenly realised that I could fly and kind of just floated up in the air and I could fly around. (Flying has been a theme in many of my dreams over the years. I don’t know what it means but it’s probably important). Other people where there and saw me and tried to fly but they couldn’t.

Lady in box

That felt kind of good. Like a special feeling and I was enjoying the flying anyway. I was flying around and suddenly realised there were electric power lines nearby and I got frightened. I might touch them and die. I kept flying but was scared of the power lines and the dream ended. Maybe there is some danger in my life at the moment that interferes in my enjoyment of life.

Graffiti

No comments:

Post a Comment